Brace yourself for an emotional rollercoaster as podcast Episode 105 delves into the haunting repercussions of unresolved childhood wounds. No matter how much time passes or how fiercely we try to bury our painful memories, their echoes persist in ways that often take us by surprise. Through gripping interviews with experts and personal stories from survivors, this episode shines a piercing spotlight on the pervasive impact these unhealed wounds have on our mental health, behavior patterns, and ability to form healthy connections with others. Get ready for a thought-provoking exploration that will leave you questioning your own past experiences and seeking answers for a brighter future.
IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- Gain a deeper understanding of how unresolved childhood wounds can impact your life.
- Discover the far-reaching implications of unresolved childhood wounds on your relationships, career, and overall well-being.
- Find hope and inspiration through stories of individuals who have successfully healed from their childhood wounds.
- Increase your empathy and understanding towards others who may be struggling with unresolved childhood wounds.
- Feel empowered and motivated to take steps towards healing and breaking free from the negative effects of childhood trauma.
Introduction to Michelle Jefferson
Michelle Harris Jefferson, Owner/CEO WhyWeLEAP Consulting, LLC Trauma and Resiliency Expert, Educator, Consultant, Coach, Motivational Speaker Author of What Doesn't Kill You: A Memoir, which details her own life's struggles with poverty, mental health and her journey to overcome trauma despite the odds. Focuses on helping individuals and organizations operate through a trauma-informed lens. She is a mother and wife who speaks at conferences and events and conducts professional development far and wide.
Healing as an adult means acknowledging the pain of our inner child, for only by tending to their wounds can we break free from the cycle of unhealed adulthood.
What Doesn't Kill You: A Memoir
Join our supportive Facebook group community:
Connect with me:
Loved this episode? Leave us a comment below..