This episode is sponsored by The Beach Club Resort and Spa
The sun is shining and the Gulf Coast is calling!! Spectrum Resorts invites you to experience luxury in the sun.
They offer two oceanside locations Alabama– Turquoise Place and The Beach Club– both are a slice of paradise where dreams come true and worries melt away.
Spectrum Resorts was rated a top 10 family beach resort. With onsite dining, shopping, spa services, games, resort-style pools and organized activities for all ages, your family and friends will thank you.
Prepare to indulge in spacious suites with breathtaking ocean views.
At Spectrum Resorts, you'll have endless opportunities to create memories that will last a lifetime. Are you ready to experience luxury in the sun? By using the promo code "POD1," you'll receive $200 off your next reservation.
It's time to treat yourself to the ultimate retreat, where every moment is crafted with your happiness in mind.
Be sure to book directly through Spectrum Resorts to get unparalleled perks at The Beach Club or Turquoise Place, including discounts on resort dining, spa treatments, and so much more! In fact, at Turquoise Place, you can even enjoy complimentary breakfast – a big savings for families!
In a world that often glorifies hustle culture and productivity, it's easy to overlook the importance of prioritizing our health. We find ourselves caught up in the never-ending race, constantly striving for success without realizing that neglecting our well-being can hinder our ultimate potential. But what if I told you that by making your health a priority, you could unlock a whole new level of self-transformation? In this thought-provoking podcast episode, we dive into the transformative power of prioritizing your health and how it can lead you to become the best version of yourself imaginable. So grab your headphones, sit back, and get ready to embark on an inspiring journey towards self-discovery and personal growth.
IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- Learn how prioritizing your health can lead to a transformation of your entire self, improving not just your physical well-being, but also your mental and emotional health.
- Gain insights and practical tips on how to prioritize your health and make it a central focus in your life, leading to increased overall happiness and fulfillment.
- Discover how taking care of your health can positively impact your relationships, career, and personal growth, allowing you to become the best version of yourself.
- Hear inspiring stories and real-life examples of individuals who have experienced incredible transformations by prioritizing their health, motivating and empowering you to do the same.
- Learn how to overcome common obstacles and challenges that may hinder your ability to prioritize your health, equipping you with the tools and strategies to overcome barriers and stay
Introduction to Sheryl Carrol
Sheryl Carroll is an ex-banking professional turned Integrative Health Practitioner and Health Coach. She is passionate about encouraging women to prioritize their health and supporting them to step into the best version of themselves. I want all women to live with radiant energy and feel strong and sexy in both body and mind regardless of their age. She runs 1:1 and group coaching programs to help women achieve this goal. I will help listeners to understand the hormonal shifts in the second half of life and what changes they need to make to look and feel their best.
Embrace the zigzags and detours on your health transformation journey; they are all part of the beautiful process of growth and self-discovery.
Affiliate disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the links below are affiliate links meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you purchase something using the link.
Books recommended by Sheryl:
The Rain Barrel Effect by Stephen Cabral
The Essential Oils Menopause Solution by Dr. Mariza Snyder
Next Level: Your Guide to Kicking Ass, Feeling Great by Dr. Stacy Sims
Join our supportive Facebook group community:
Connect with me:
Loved this episode? Leave us a comment below..